Role: Salesforce Consultant
Location: London - Remote
Salary Expectations: Up to £55,000 -
TechOhana has collaborated with a Boutique Salesforce end user who is looking for an experienced Consulting Specialist to join their team. With this, they are looking for a Consultant with aspirations of really growing their career within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with 3 years of experience within the Salesforce ecosystem. With this, you must have three certifications within Salesforce.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
A clear of idea of what they want out of this role.
On top of that be extremely career-driven and have the idea of growing within one company.
They also are looking for a candidate who has had previous experience being client-facing and also has brilliant stakeholder management skills.
• Develop and execute Consultant campaigns, including email, landing pages, and automation rules
• Create and maintain segmented lists to drive targeted and personalized communications
• Monitor and analyse Pardot metrics to optimize performance and identify opportunities for improvement
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing automation efforts with business objectives
• Assist in the development of lead scoring and nurturing programs to increase conversion rates
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve marketing automation strategies
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce
• Strong understanding of email marketing best practices and techniques
• Experience with A/B testing and optimization strategies
• Ability to analyse data and draw actionable insights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Flexible remote work options
Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
Collaborative and supportive team culture
Competitive salary and benefits package
On site diner